O. Reg. 419/07: Hunting
filed July 27, 2007 under Fish and Wildlife Conservation Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c. 41Skip to content
ontario regulation 419/07
made under the
Fish and wildlife conservation act, 1997
Made: July 25, 2007
Filed: July 27, 2007
Published on e-Laws: July 31, 2007
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 11, 2007
Amending O. Reg. 665/98
1. Subsections 36 (2) and (3) of Ontario Regulation 665/98 are revoked and the following substituted:
(2) Despite section 2, a person who is licensed to sport fish under Ontario Regulation 664/98 (Fish Licensing) may hunt for bullfrogs, northern leopard frogs or snapping turtles.
(3) A person referred to in subsection (1) shall not catch in one day or possess at any time more than 12 northern leopard frogs for the purpose of using them as bait for fishing.
(4) No person shall capture, kill or possess at any time, specimens of any species of frog other than northern leopard frogs for the purpose of using them as bait for fishing.
2. This Regulation comes into force on January 1, 2008.