O. Reg. 458/07: STOP SIGNS AT INTERSECTIONS
filed August 15, 2007 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 458/07
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: June 18, 2007
Filed: August 15, 2007
Published on e-Laws: August 16, 2007
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 1, 2007
Amending Reg. 623 of R.R.O. 1990
(Stop Signs at Intersections)
1. Regulation 623 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following Schedule:
1. Highway No. 130 in the Township of Oliver Paipoonge in the Territorial District of Thunder Bay at its intersection with the roadway known as Arthur Street.
2. Northbound on Highway No. 130.
2. Schedules 31 and 61 to the Regulation are revoked.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Donna H. Cansfield
Minister of Transportation
Date made: June 18, 2007.