O. Reg. 149/08: LOAN CORPORATION AND TRUST CORPORATION REGISTERS
filed May 16, 2008 under Loan and Trust Corporations Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.25Skip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 149/08
made under the
LOAN AND TRUST CORPORATIONS ACT
Made: May 14, 2008
Filed: May 16, 2008
Published on e-Laws: May 21, 2008
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 31, 2008
LOAN CORPORATION AND TRUST CORPORATION REGISTERS
1. (1) For the purposes of subsection 30 (3) of the Act, the following information shall be recorded by the Superintendent in the Loan Corporations Register and in the Trust Corporations Register:
1. The current address of the head office of each registered corporation.
2. The current telephone number of the head office of each registered corporation.
3. The name of the current president of each registered corporation.
(2) The information in the Registers shall be based on the records filed with the Superintendent.
2. Regulation 733 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of August 1, 2008 and the day this Regulation is filed.