O. Reg. 311/08: PARKING
filed September 9, 2008 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 311/08
made under the
Highway traffic act
Made: August 26, 2008
Filed: September 9, 2008
Published on e-Laws: September 12, 2008
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 27, 2008
Amending Reg. 604 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Schedule 57 to Appendix A to Regulation 604 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked.
2. Paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 of Schedule 11 to Appendix B of the Regulation are revoked.
3. Appendix C of the Regulation is amended by adding the following Schedule:
Highway No. 7
1. That part of the King’s Highway known as Old Highway No. 7 in the Township of Goulbourn in the Regional Municipality of Ottawa-Carleton lying between a point situate at its intersection with the centre line of the roadway known as Regional Road 5 and a point situate at its intersection with the centre line of the roadway known as Regional Road 5A.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Transportation
Date made: August 26, 2008.