O. Reg. 144/09: Speed Limits
filed April 6, 2009 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 144/09
made under the
highway traffic act
Made: April 1, 2009
Filed: April 6, 2009
Published on e-Laws: April 7, 2009
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 25, 2009
Amending Reg. 619 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Regulation 619 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following Schedule:
HIGHWAY NO. 85
Regional Municipality of Waterloo — City of Kitchener and City of Waterloo
1. That part of the King’s Highway known as Highway No. 85 in The Regional Municipality of Waterloo lying between a point situate at its intersection with the centre line of the roadway known as Wellington Street in the City of Kitchener and a point situate 390 metres measured northerly from its intersection with the centre line of the roadway known as Regional Road 15 in the City of Waterloo.
2. (1) Paragraph 1 of Part 2 of Schedule 88 to the Regulation is revoked.
(2) Paragraph 9 of Part 3 of Schedule 88 to the Regulation is revoked.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Transportation
Date made: April 1, 2009.