O. Reg. 234/09: RESTRICTED USE OF THE KING'S HIGHWAY
filed June 19, 2009 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 234/09
made under the
highway traffic act
Made: May 28, 2009
Filed: June 19, 2009
Published on e-Laws: June 23, 2009
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 4, 2009
Amending Reg. 609 of R.R.O. 1990
(Restricted Use of the King’s Highway)
1. Subsection 1 (1) of Regulation 609 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
(1) No person shall operate or ride the following on those parts of the King’s Highway described in Schedule 1:
1. A farm tractor.
2. A self-propelled implement of husbandry.
3. A motor vehicle towing an implement of husbandry.
4. A motor vehicle designed as a farm implement for drawing ploughs, mowing machines and other implements of husbandry and used for hauling a load.
5. A vehicle or combination of vehicles with a slow moving vehicle sign attached to it.
6. A horse.
7. A vehicle drawn by a horse.
2. Section 2 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “the Schedule” and substituting “Schedule 1”.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day section 32 of the Road Safety Act, 2009 is proclaimed in force and the day this Regulation is filed.
Minister of Transportation
Date made: May 28, 2009.