O. Reg. 472/09: GENERAL
filed December 10, 2009 under Aggregate Resources Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. A.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 472/09
made under the
Aggregate Resources Act
Made: December 9, 2009
Filed: December 10, 2009
Published on e-Laws: December 11, 2009
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 26, 2009
Amending O. Reg. 244/97
1. Section 8 of Ontario Regulation 244/97 is revoked and the following substituted:
8. A person conducting forest operations governed by the Crown Forest Sustainability Act, 1994 is exempt from the application of subsection 34 (1) of the Aggregate Resources Act with respect to a pit if the following requirements are met:
1. The pit satisfies the criteria set out in section 22.214.171.124 of Part A of the Forest Management Planning Manual as defined in section 3 of the Crown Forest Sustainability Act, 1994.
2. The pit is operated in accordance with the operational standards set out in Appendix VII of the Forest Management Planning Manual as defined in section 3 of the Crown Forest Sustainability Act, 1994.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.