O. Reg. 157/10: PUBLIC BODIES - PART III.1 OF THE ACT
filed May 3, 2010 under Ontario Heritage Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. O.18Skip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 157/10
made under the
ONTARIO HERITAGE ACT
Made: April 28, 2010
Filed: May 3, 2010
Published on e-Laws: May 5, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 22, 2010
PUBLIC BODIES — PART III.1 OF THE ACT
Prescribed public bodies
1. The following are prescribed as public bodies for the purposes of Part III.1 of the Act:
1. Agricultural Research Institute of Ontario.
2. Hydro One Inc.
3. Liquor Control Board of Ontario.
4. McMichael Canadian Art Collection.
6. The Niagara Parks Commission.
7. Ontario Heritage Trust.
8. Ontario Infrastructure Projects Corporation.
9. Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation.
10. Ontario Power Generation Inc.
11. Ontario Realty Corporation.
12. Royal Botanical Gardens.
13. Toronto Area Transit Operating Authority.
14. St. Lawrence Parks Commission.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of July 1, 2010 and the day this Regulation is filed.