O. Reg. 184/10: Fees - Administration and Enforcement of Delegated Legislation
filed May 21, 2010 under Milk Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.12Skip to content
ontario regulation 184/10
made under the
Made: May 19, 2010
Filed: May 21, 2010
Published on e-Laws: May 26, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 5, 2010
Amending O. Reg. 143/98
(Fees — Administration and Enforcement of Delegated Legislation)
1. Subsection 2 (1) of Ontario Regulation 143/98 is revoked and the following substituted:
(1) The Commission delegates to Dairy Farmers of Ontario its power to make regulations under the following paragraphs of subsection 19 (1) of the Act in respect of the legislation designated under sections 1 and 2 of Ontario Regulation 121/98 (Administration and Enforcement of Regulations in respect of the Raw Milk and Cream Quality Program) made under the Act with respect to which it is the designated administrative authority:
1. Paragraph 27 (fees for selecting, grading, rejecting, weighing, sampling and testing of milk or cream).
2. Paragraph 67.1 (fees, penalties, cost and charges).
3. Paragraph 67.2 (terms, conditions, methods and time of payment of fees, penalties, costs and charges).
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of June 1, 2010 and the day it is filed.
Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission:
Date made: May 19, 2010.