O. Reg. 228/10: Terms of Licences
filed June 9, 2010 under Private Security and Investigative Services Act, 2005, S.O. 2005, c. 34Skip to content
ontario regulation 228/10
made under the
private Security and investigative services act, 2005
Made: June 9, 2010
Filed: June 9, 2010
Published on e-Laws: June 11, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 26, 2010
Amending O. Reg. 367/07
(Term of Licences)
1. (1) Section 1 of Ontario Regulation 367/07 is amended by adding the following subsection:
(2) If a licence is to expire after June 13, 2010 but before July 1, 2010 and the application for renewal is made before the expiry date but is not processed by the Registrar before that date, the term of the licence is extended so that the licence expires on the 30th day after the original expiry date.
(2) Subsection 1 (2) of the Regulation, as made by subsection (1), is revoked.
2. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
(2) Subsection 1 (2) comes into force on July 31, 2010.
Pris par :
Le ministre de la Sécurité communautaire et des Services correctionnels,
Minister of Community Safety and Correctional Services
Date made: June 9, 2010.
Pris le : 9 juin 2010.