O. Reg. 292/10: James Bay Lowlands Secondary School Board
filed July 15, 2010 under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
ontario regulation 292/10
made under the
Made: July 13, 2010
Filed: July 15, 2010
Published on e-Laws: July 16, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 31, 2010
Amending Reg. 294 of R.R.O. 1990
(James Bay Lowlands Secondary School Board)
1. Section 1 of Regulation 294 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following definition:
“voting month” means the month in which the day identified as voting day in a regular election under the Municipal Elections Act, 1996 falls. (“mois du scrutin”)
2. (1) Subsection 3 (1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “On and after December 1, 1997” at the beginning in the portion before clause (a).
(2) Subsection 3 (2) of the Regulation is revoked.
3. Subsection 5 (1) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(1) Meetings for the purpose of electing the members of the board referred to in section 3 shall be held in the year 2010 and in every fourth year thereafter on such date in the voting month and at such places and times as the board may determine.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.