O. Reg. 444/10: EXECUTIVES
filed December 2, 2010 under Excellent Care for All Act, 2010, S.O. 2010, c. 14Skip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 444/10
made under the
EXCELLENT CARE FOR ALL ACT, 2010
Made: November 23, 2010
Filed: December 2, 2010
Published on e-Laws: December 6, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 18, 2010
1. (1) In this section,
“public hospital” means a hospital within the meaning of the Public Hospitals Act.
(2) The following people are executives within the meaning of section 1 of the Act with respect to a public hospital:
1. Members of the senior management group of the hospital who report directly to the hospital’s chief executive officer or, where there is no chief executive officer, to anyone who holds a position equivalent to chief executive officer, regardless of title.
2. Where there is a chief of staff of the hospital, the chief of staff of the hospital.
3. The chief nursing executive of the hospital as defined in Regulation 965 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (Hospital Management) made under the Public Hospitals Act.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of January 1, 2011 and the day it is filed.
Pris par :
La ministre de la Santé et des Soins de longue durée,
Deborah Drake Matthews
Minister of Health and Long-Term Care
Date made: November 23, 2010.
Pris le : 23 novembre 2010.