O. Reg. 522/10: GENERAL
filed December 21, 2010 under Ontario Works Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c. 25, Sched. ASkip to content
ontario regulation 522/10
made under the
ontario works act, 1997
Made: December 15, 2010
Filed: December 21, 2010
Published on e-Laws: December 22, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: January 8, 2011
Amending O. Reg. 134/98
1. (1) Paragraph 5 of subsection 52 (1) of Ontario Regulation 134/98 is revoked.
(2) Subsection 52 (1) of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraph:
16. A payment received under the Services and Supports to Promote the Social Inclusion of Persons with Developmental Disabilities Act, 2008, if the payment is used or will be used within a reasonable time period to purchase the services and supports for which the payment was intended.
2. Paragraph 21 of subsection 54 (1) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
21. The value of grants, payments, credits, services or items provided by or in accordance with a program funded by gas distribution utilities, local distribution companies, a municipality, the Ontario Power Authority, the Ontario Energy Board, the Government of Ontario or the Government of Canada, for the purposes of energy efficiency, conservation or affordability.
3. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on January 1, 2011.
(2) Subsection 1 (1) comes into force on July 1, 2011.