O. Reg. 6/11: Compliance Reports
filed January 17, 2011 under Public Sector Compensation Restraint to Protect Public Services Act, 2010, S.O. 2010, c. 1, Sched. 24Skip to content
ontario regulation 6/11
made under the
public sector compensation restraint to protect public services act, 2010
Made: January 10, 2011
Filed: January 17, 2011
Published on e-Laws: January 18, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 5, 2011
1. (1) The following reports are prescribed as the reports to be given to the Minister by an employer under subsection 13 (1) of the Act:
1. A report concerning the employer’s compliance with the restraint measures for the period beginning on the effective date for the employer and ending on March 31, 2011.
2. A report concerning the employer’s compliance with the restraint measures for the period beginning on April 1, 2011 and ending on March 31, 2012.
(2) The form entitled “Compliance Report” — labelled as Form 1 (2011/01/01) made pursuant to section 13 of the Act — that is available on the website of the Government of Ontario Central Forms Repository at www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca under the listing for the Ministry of Finance is prescribed as the required form for the reports listed in subsection (1).
(3) The report for the period ending on March 31, 2011 must be given to the Minister on or before May 1, 2011.
(4) The report for the period ending on March 31, 2012 must be given to the Minister on or before May 1, 2012.
2. This Regulation is revoked on May 2, 2012.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of January 1, 2011 and the day it is filed.