O. Reg. 10/11: ADJUDICATIVE TRIBUNALS AND CLUSTERS
filed January 25, 2011 under Adjudicative Tribunals Accountability, Governance and Appointments Act, 2009, S.O. 2009, c. 33, Sched. 5Skip to content
ontario regulation 10/11
made under the
adjudicative tribunals accountability, governance and appointments act, 2009
Made: January 24, 2011
Filed: January 25, 2011
Published on e-Laws: January 27, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 12, 2011
Amending O. Reg. 126/10
1. Section 2 of Ontario Regulation 126/10 is amended by striking out the portion before paragraph 1 and substituting the following:
Cluster of environment and land tribunals
2. The following adjudicative tribunals are designated as a cluster of environment and land tribunals:
. . . . .
2. Section 3 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
Cluster of social justice tribunals
3. The following adjudicative tribunals are designated as a cluster of social justice tribunals:
1. Child and Family Services Review Board.
2. Custody Review Board.
3. Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario.
4. Landlord and Tenant Board.
5. Ontario Special Education Tribunal (English).
6. Ontario Special Education Tribunal (French).
7. Social Benefits Tribunal.
3. Item 35 of Schedule 1 to the Regulation is revoked.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.