O. Reg. 89/11: BUSINESS PLAN - CONTENTS
filed March 25, 2011 under Adjudicative Tribunals Accountability, Governance and Appointments Act, 2009, S.O. 2009, c. 33, Sched. 5Skip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 89/11
made under the
ADJUDICATIVE TRIBUNALS ACCOUNTABILITY, GOVERNANCE AND APPOINTMENTS ACT, 2009
Made: March 23, 2011
Filed: March 25, 2011
Published on e-Laws: March 29, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 9, 2011
BUSINESS PLAN — CONTENTS
Contents of business plan
1. (1) The prescribed period of time for a business plan, as required by subsection 12 (1) of the Act, is three years.
(2) A business plan must contain the following:
1. A detailed description of the mandate of the adjudicative tribunal.
2. The proposed budget of the adjudicative tribunal for the three-year period.
3. The number of employees, expressed as full-time equivalents (FTEs), who are assigned as staff to the adjudicative tribunal at the beginning of the three-year period.
4. The performance measures to be used by the adjudicative tribunal to evaluate its effectiveness and efficiency.
5. The annual performance targets of the adjudicative tribunal for the three-year period.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day that subsection 12 (1) of Schedule 5 (Adjudicative Tribunals Accountability, Governance and Appointments Act, 2009) to the Good Government Act, 2009 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.