O. Reg. 273/11: ELECTRICITY PROJECTS
filed June 14, 2011 under Environmental Assessment Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.18Skip to content
ontario regulation 273/11
made under the
Environmental Assessment Act
Made: June 1, 2011
Filed: June 14, 2011
Published on e-Laws: June 16, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 2, 2011
Amending O. Reg. 116/01
1. Subsection 3 (2) of Ontario Regulation 116/01 is revoked.
2. Subsection 4 (2) of the Regulation is revoked.
3. Subsection 5.1 (2) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(2) An undertaking that is designated under this Regulation as an undertaking to which the Environmental Assessment Act applies and that is in respect of the processing or disposing of municipal waste on a municipal waste pilot project site is exempt from Part II of that Act if section 5.0.1 of Regulation 347 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 applies to an application for an environmental compliance approval under section 20.2 of the Environmental Protection Act in respect of the use, operation, establishment, alteration, extension or enlargement of the site.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day subsection 2 (1) of Schedule 7 to the Open for Business Act, 2010 comes into force and the day it is filed.