O. Reg. 314/11: Application of the Act
filed June 27, 2011 under Public Sector Labour Relations Transition Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c. 21, Sched. BSkip to content
ontario regulation 314/11
made under the
public sector labour relations transition act, 1997
Made: June 22, 2011
Filed: June 27, 2011
Published on e-Laws: June 29, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 16, 2011
Amending O. Reg. 458/97
(Application of the Act)
1. Ontario Regulation 458/97 is amended by adding the following section:
Children’s Aid Society Amalgamations
6. (1) The Act applies upon the amalgamation of any two or more of the following children’s aid societies:
1. Child and Family Services of Timmins and District.
2. Children’s Aid Society of Northumberland.
3. Family and Children’s Services of the District of Rainy River.
4. Hastings Children’s Aid Society.
5. Kenora-Patricia Child and Family Services.
6. Lennox and Addington Family and Children’s Services.
7. Services à l’enfance et à la famille du Timiskaming Child and Family Services.
8. Services Familiaux Jeanne Sauvé Family Services.
9. The Children’s Aid Society of Brockville and the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville.
10. The Children’s Aid Society of Owen Sound and the County of Grey.
11. The Children’s Aid Society of the City of Kingston and the County of Frontenac.
12. The Children’s Aid Society of the County of Bruce.
13. The Children’s Aid Society of the County of Lanark and the Town of Smith Falls.
14. The Children’s Aid Society of the County of Prince Edward.
(2) For the purposes of the Act, for an amalgamation described in subsection (1),
(a) the predecessor employers are the amalgamating children’s aid societies;
(b) the successor employer is the entity that exists after the amalgamation; and
(c) the changeover date is the date the amalgamation takes effect.
2. This Regulation comes into force on July 1, 2011.