O. Reg. 429/11: DOCUMENTS - GENERAL
filed September 1, 2011 under Land Registration Reform Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. L.4Skip to content
ontario regulation 429/11
made under the
land registration reform act
Made: May 18, 2011
Filed: September 1, 2011
Published on e-Laws: September 6, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 17, 2011
Amending O. Reg. 18/99
(Documents — General)
1. Subsections 1 (2) and (3) of Ontario Regulation 18/99 are revoked and the following substituted:
(2) The Director may approve a form prescribed by Regulation 688 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (Form of Documents) made under the Act.
(3) If the Director approves a form prescribed by Regulation 688 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (Form of Documents) made under the Act, a document in that form shall not be registered unless it is in the approved form.
2. Subsection 2 (1) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(1) A set of standard charge terms to be filed with the Director under subsection 8 (1) of the Act shall be in the form that is entitled “Set of Standard Charge Terms” or “Liste de clauses types de charge” and dated September 1, 2011, as it appears on the Government of Ontario website.
3. Form 1 of the Regulation is revoked.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the later of July 1, 2011 and the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Le ministre des Services gouvernementaux,
Harinder Jeet Singh Takhar
Minister of Government Services
Date made: May 18, 2011.
Pris le : 18 mai 2011.