O. Reg. 35/12: MILK AND MILK PRODUCTS
filed March 15, 2012 under Milk Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.12Skip to content
ontario regulation 35/12
made under the
Made: January 25, 2012
Filed: March 15, 2012
Published on e-Laws: March 16, 2012
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 31, 2012
Amending Reg. 761 of R.R.O. 1990
(Milk and Milk Products)
1. Section 51 of Regulation 761 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following subsection:
(3) The milk and cream grader at a plant may reject cow’s milk that is delivered to a plant if,
(a) the temperature of the milk is taken with an accurate thermometer upon delivery at the plant; and
(b) the temperature of the milk is found to be higher than 6° C.
2. Subsection 52 (4) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “500,000 somatic cells” and substituting “400,000 somatic cells”.
3. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
(2) Section 2 comes into force on the later of August 1, 2012 and the day this Regulation is filed.
Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission:
Date made: January 25, 2012.