O. Reg. 38/12: GENERAL
filed March 26, 2012 under Housing Services Act, 2011, S.O. 2011, c. 6, Sched. 1Skip to content
ontario regulation 38/12
made under the
Housing Services Act, 2011
Made: March 22, 2012
Filed: March 26, 2012
Published on e-Laws: March 26, 2012
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 14, 2012
Amending O. Reg. 367/11
1. Subsection 144 (1) of Ontario Regulation 367/11 is revoked and the following substituted:
Prescribed transfers, par. 2 of s. 167 (2) of the Act
(1) The following transfers are prescribed for the purposes of paragraph 2 of subsection 167 (2) of the Act:
1. A transfer to a local housing corporation from a corporation described in subparagraph 1 iii of subsection 167 (2) of the Act of all the assets, liabilities, rights and obligations of the corporation.
2. A transfer from Fengate Property Management Ltd., as the court-appointed liquidator of the assets, undertakings and properties of Slovak Villa, to Victoria Park Community Homes Inc. of any interest in the real property municipally known as 284 Clyde Road, Cambridge, Ontario, together with the assets, liabilities, rights and obligations related to the ownership or operation of the real property.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.