O. Reg. 57/12: HONORARIA FOR BOARD MEMBERS
filed April 23, 2012 under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
ontario regulation 57/12
made under the
Made: April 18, 2012
Filed: April 23, 2012
Published on e-Laws: April 23, 2012
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 12, 2012
Amending O. Reg. 357/06
(HONORARIA FOR BOARD MEMBERS)
1. Section 1 of Ontario Regulation 357/06 is amended by striking out “and deals with public consultation requirements for district school boards” at the end.
2. The Regulation is amended by adding the following heading before the heading “District School Boards”:
3. The Regulation is amended by adding the following Part:
Rules for the period from April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2014
Temporary limit on honoraria
13. Despite Part I, for the period from April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2014, the honorarium for a chair, vice-chair or other member of a district school board shall not exceed the maximum amount that was payable to a member with that office during the period in which the restraint measures under sections 7 to 11 of the Public Sector Compensation Restraint to Protect Public Services Act, 2010 applied.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
La ministre de l’Éducation,
Minister of Education
Date made: April 18, 2012.
Pris le : 18 avril 2012.