O. Reg. 79/12: PRESCRIBED LEGISLATION: MONETARY PENALTIES UNDER SECTION 14.1 OF THE ACTSkip to content
ontario regulation 79/12
made under the
Alcohol and Gaming Regulation and Public Protection Act, 1996
Made: May 2, 2012
Filed: May 14, 2012
Published on e-Laws: May 15, 2012
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 2, 2012
Amending O. Reg. 282/07
(Prescribed Legislation: Monetary Penalties under Section 14.1 of the Act)
1. (1) Paragraph 1.1 of subsection 1 (1) of Ontario Regulation 282/07 is amended by striking out the portion before subparagraph i and substituting the following:
1.1 The following regulations made under the Gaming Control Act, 1992, as they read immediately before Ontario Regulation 78/12 (General) made under that Act came into force, if the contraventions of those regulations with respect to which monetary penalties are imposed under section 14.1 of the Act occurred before that regulation came into force:
. . . . .
(2) Paragraph 1.1 of the Regulation is revoked.
(3) Subsection 1 (1) of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraph:
1.2 Ontario Regulation 78/12 (General) made under the Gaming Control Act, 1992.
2. (1) Subject to subsections (2) and (3), this Regulation comes into force on filing.
(2) Subsections 1 (1) and (3) come into force on the later of the day Schedule 17 to the Better Tomorrow for Ontario Act (Budget Measures), 2011 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.
(3) Subsection 1 (2) comes into force on the first anniversary of the day that subsection 1 (1) of this Regulation comes into force.