O. Reg. 112/12: SPEED LIMITS
filed May 30, 2012 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 112/12
made under the
highway traffic act
Made: February 8, 2012
Filed: May 30, 2012
Published on e-Laws: May 30, 2012
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 16, 2012
Amending Reg. 619 of R.R.O. 1990
1. (1) Part 3 of Schedule 123 to Regulation 619 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
City of Toronto
1. That part of the King’s Highway known as No. 400 in the City of Toronto lying between a point situate at its intersection with the southerly limit of the structure over the King’s Highway known as No. 401 and a point situate at its intersection with the southerly limit of the structure over the roadway known as Maple Leaf Drive.
(2) Part 6 of Schedule 123 to the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraph:
Simcoe — City of Barrie
1. That part of the King’s Highway known as No. 400 (also known as Rose Street) in the City of Barrie in the County of Simcoe beginning at a point situate at its intersection with the centre line of the roadway known as Simcoe County Road 27 (also known as Bayfield Street) and extending northerly for a distance of 230 metres.
2. Schedules 220 and 237 to the Regulation are revoked.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Transportation
Date made: February 8, 2012.