O. Reg. 303/12: SPEED LIMITS
filed October 1, 2012 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 303/12
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: September 18, 2012
Filed: October 1, 2012
Published on e-Laws: October 1, 2012
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: October 20, 2012
Amending Reg. 619 of R.R.O. 1990
1. (1) Paragraph 20 of Part 4 of Schedule 6 to Regulation 619 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked.
(2) Paragraph 17 of Part 5 of Schedule 6 to the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
Regional Municipality of York — Town of Markham
17. That part of the King’s Highway known as No. 7 in the Town of Markham in The Regional Municipality of York lying between a point situate 150 metres measured westerly from its intersection with the centre line of the roadway known as Reesor Road and a point situate 145 metres measured easterly from the centre of the Canadian Pacific Railway right-of-way.
(3) Paragraph 9 of Part 6 of Schedule 6 to the Regulation is revoked.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Transportation
Date made: September 18, 2012.