O. Reg. 43/13: ADJUDICATIVE TRIBUNALS AND CLUSTERS
filed January 25, 2013 under Adjudicative Tribunals Accountability, Governance and Appointments Act, 2009, S.O. 2009, c. 33, Sched. 5Skip to content
ontario regulation 43/13
made under the
adjudicative tribunals accountability, governance and appointments act, 2009
Made: January 23, 2013
Filed: January 25, 2013
Published on e-Laws: January 28, 2013
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 9, 2013
Amending O. Reg. 126/10
(adjudicative tribunals and clusters)
1. Ontario Regulation 126/10 is amended by adding the following section:
Cluster of safety, standards and licensing tribunals
4. The following adjudicative tribunals are designated as a cluster of safety, standards and licensing tribunals:
1. Animal Care Review Board.
2. Fire Safety Commission.
3. Licence Appeal Tribunal.
4. Ontario Civilian Police Commission.
5. Ontario Parole Board.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of April 1, 2013 and the day it is filed.