O. Reg. 219/13: DEFINITIONS AND EXEMPTIONS
filed July 19, 2013 under Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998, S.O. 1998, c. 15, Sched. BSkip to content
ontario regulation 219/13
made under the
ontario energy board act, 1998
Made: July 17, 2013
Filed: July 19, 2013
Published on e-Laws: July 19, 2013
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 3, 2013
Amending O. Reg. 161/99
(definitions and exemptions)
1. Ontario Regulation 161/99 is amended by adding the following section:
188.8.131.52 (1) This section applies with respect to a transmitter that owns or operates the transmission system that connects Halton Hills Generating Station to the IESO-controlled grid.
(2) Clause 57 (b) and sections 71, 78, 80, 81 and 86 of the Act do not apply to the transmitter in respect of its activities relating to the transmission system that connects Halton Hills Generating Station to the IESO-controlled grid if all of the following circumstances exist:
1. The transmitter transmits electricity primarily for the purpose of conveying it into the IESO-controlled grid.
2. The transmitter’s transmission system becomes connected on or after July 1, 2013 to the distribution system owned and operated by Halton Hills Hydro Inc.
3. The transmitter enters into a connection agreement with Halton Hills Hydro Inc. which is submitted to the Board on or after July 1, 2013, and the Board has not made an order rejecting the connection agreement.
4. If the connection agreement is amended, the amendments are submitted to the Board, and the Board has not made an order rejecting the connection agreement, as amended.
5. The connection agreement is in effect.
(3) In this section,
“connection agreement” means an agreement entered into by a transmitter and a distributor setting out the terms and conditions pertaining to the connection of a distributor’s facilities to a transmitter’s transmission system and the provision of transmission services in relation to those distributor facilities.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.