O. Reg. 303/13: GENERAL
filed November 26, 2013 under Municipal Elections Act, 1996, S.O. 1996, c. 32, Sched.Skip to content
ONTARIO REGULATION 303/13
made under the
MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS ACT, 1996
Made: November 25, 2013
Filed: November 26, 2013
Published on e-Laws: November 27, 2013
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 14, 2013
Amending O. Reg. 101/97
1. Subsection 1 (2) of Ontario Regulation 101/97 is revoked and the following substituted:
(2) The nomination filing fee shall be paid,
(a) in cash;
(b) by certified cheque or money order made payable to the municipality; or
(c) by an electronic method of payment that the clerk specifies.
2. Section 7 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
7. (1) The following forms are prescribed as the required forms for the purposes indicated:
1. Form 1, entitled “Nomination Paper”: a nomination under section 33 of the Act.
2. Form 2 or 2.1, entitled “Ballot”: a ballot under section 41 of the Act.
3. Form 3, entitled “Appointment for Voting Proxy”: an appointment of a voting proxy, declaration of voting proxy, clerk’s certificate and oath of voting proxy under section 44 of the Act.
4. Form 4, entitled “Financial Statement — Auditor’s Report”: a consolidated financial statement and auditor’s report under section 78 of the Act.
5. Form 5, entitled “Financial Statement — Subsequent Expenses”: a financial statement under section 79.1 of the Act for subsequent expenses after the return of a surplus.
6. Form 6, entitled “Notice of Extension of Campaign Period”: a notice of extension of campaign period under subsection 68 (1) of the Act.
7. Form 7, entitled “Notice of Registration (Question on the Ballot)”: a notice of registration under section 39.1 of the Act.
8. Form 8, entitled “Financial Statement — Auditor’s Report (Question on the Ballot)”: a financial statement and auditor’s report under section 78 of the Act, as made applicable by section 82.1 of the Act.
(2) The forms prescribed by subsection (1) are the forms dated November, 2013 that are available on the website of the Government of Ontario Central Forms Repository under the listing for the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
La ministre des Affaires municipales et du logement,
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: November 25, 2013.
Pris le : 25 novembre 2013.