O. Reg. 119/14: GENERAL
filed May 1, 2014 under Pension Benefits Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 119/14
made under the
Pension Benefits Act
Made: April 30, 2014
Filed: May 1, 2014
Published on e-Laws: May 2, 2014
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 17, 2014
Amending Reg. 909 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Subclause 1.2 (1) (e) (i) of Regulation 909 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked and the following substituted:
(i) the total amount of all letters of credit held in trust for the pension fund as of the valuation date of the report, excluding the value of any special payments to which the letters of credit relate and which are due after the valuation date of the report, and
2. Section 5.2.1 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(1.1) Section 55.2 of the Act applies with respect to the following public sector pension plans:
1. City of Ottawa Superannuation Plan, registered under the Act as number 0336701.
2. The Corporation of the City of York Employee Pension Plan, registered under the Act as number 0320622.
3. Metropolitan Toronto Pension Plan, registered under the Act as number 0351577.
4. Metropolitan Toronto Police Benefit Fund, registered under the Act as number 0351585.
5. The Toronto Civic Employees’ Pension and Benefit Fund, registered under the Act as number 0351593.
6. Toronto Fire Department Superannuation and Benefit Fund, registered under the Act as number 0351601.
3. Subsection 1 (5) of Schedule 4 to the Regulation is amended by striking out “between the issuer and the administrator of the pension plan” at the end and substituting “between the issuer, the administrator of the pension plan and the trustee”.