O. Reg. 177/14: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - COUNTY OF NORTHUMBERLAND
filed September 11, 2014 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 177/14
made under the
Made: September 10, 2014
Filed: September 11, 2014
Published on e-Laws: September 12, 2014
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 27, 2014
delegation of authority — county of northumberland
Delegation to council
1. All authority of the Minister under section 51 of the Act to approve a plan of subdivision is delegated to the council of the County of Northumberland with respect to all applications for land in the following lower-tier municipalities:
1. The Municipality of Brighton.
2. The Township of Alnwick/Haldimand.
3. The Township of Cramahe.
4. The Township of Hamilton.
Subdelegation to committee of council
2. (1) If any authority delegated to the council under section 1 of this Regulation is further delegated to a committee of the council or to an appointed officer under subsection 5 (1) of the Act, the council shall forward to the Minister a certified copy of the delegating by-law within 15 days of its passing.
(2) The delegation of authority set out in this Regulation is not terminated by reason only that subsection (1) is not complied with.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of September 16, 2014 and the day it is filed.
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: September 10, 2014.