O. Reg. 184/15: PARKING
filed June 30, 2015 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 184/15
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: June 29, 2015
Filed: June 30, 2015
Published on e-Laws: June 30, 2015
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 18, 2015
Amending Reg. 604 of R.R.O. 1990
1. Paragraphs 1 and 7 of Schedule 11 to Appendix A to Regulation 604 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 are revoked.
2. Appendix A to the Regulation is amended by adding the following Schedule:
HIGHWAY NO. 7902
1. That part of the King’s Highway known as No. 7902 (also known as Ojibway Parkway) in the City of Windsor in the County of Essex lying between a point situate at its intersection with the northerly limit of the south junction of the roadway known as Broadway Street and a point situate at its intersection with the easterly limit of the Essex Terminal Railway right-of-way.
3. Appendix C to the Regulation is amended by adding the following Schedule:
HIGHWAY NO. 7087
1. That part of the King’s Highway known as No. 7087 (also known as E.C. Row Expressway).
4. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Steven Del Duca
Minister of Transportation
Date made: June 29, 2015.