O. Reg. 205/15: RESTRICTED PURPOSE REVENUES
filed July 10, 2015 under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
ontario regulation 205/15
made under the
Made: June 1, 2015
Filed: July 10, 2015
Published on e-Laws: July 10, 2015
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 25, 2015
Amending O. Reg. 193/10
(RESTRICTED PURPOSE REVENUES)
1. (1) Subsection 5.1 (1) of Ontario Regulation 193/10 is amended by striking out “a board shall use” and substituting “a district school board shall use”.
(2) Subsection 5.1 (2) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “Where a board did not incur” at the beginning and substituting “Where a district school board did not incur”.
2. The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
Learning opportunities programs
5.2 (1) Subject to subsection (2), a board shall use the sum of the amounts determined for all of the following programs (part of the board’s learning opportunities allocation) under the legislative grant regulations only for the purpose of one or more of those programs:
1. Literacy and numeracy assistance.
2. Student success teachers and literacy and numeracy coaches, for grades 7 and 8.
3. Student success, grades 7 to 12.
4. Specialist High Skills Major Program.
5. School effectiveness framework.
6. Ontario focused intervention partnership tutoring.
(2) Where a board did not incur expenses in a fiscal year by reason of a strike or lock-out affecting the operations of the board, the amount referred to in subsection (1) shall be adjusted by deducting the portion of those unincurred expenses that is attributable to the programs set out in subsection (1).
(3) For the purposes of subsection (2), unincurred expenses shall be calculated in accordance with Ontario Regulation 486/98 (Board Expenses not Incurred by Reason of Strike or Lock-out) made under the act.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
La ministre de l’Éducation,
Minister of Education
Date made: June 1, 2015.
Pris le : 1er juin 2015.