O. Reg. 21/16: STOP SIGNS AT INTERSECTIONS
filed February 12, 2016 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 21/16
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: February 10, 2016
Filed: February 12, 2016
Published on e-Laws: February 12, 2016
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 27, 2016
Amending Reg. 623 of R.R.O. 1990
(STOP SIGNS AT INTERSECTIONS)
1. Regulation 623 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following Schedules:
1. Highway No. 600 in the Township of Chapple in the Territorial District of Rainy River at its intersection with the roadway known as Pipeline Access Road.
2. Southbound on Highway No. 600.
1. Highway No. 600 in the Township of Chapple in the Territorial District of Rainy River at its intersection with the roadway known as former highway No. 600.
2. Eastbound on Highway No. 600.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Steven Del Duca
Minister of Transportation
Date made: February 10, 2016.