O. Reg. 141/16: ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 17 (10) OF THE ACT
filed May 18, 2016 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 141/16
made under the
Made: May 10, 2016
Filed: May 18, 2016
Published on e-Laws: May 18, 2016
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 4, 2016
Amending O. Reg. 699/98
(ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 17 (10) OF THE ACT)
1. Ontario Regulation 699/98 is amended by adding the following section:
5. (1) The Council of the County of Lennox and Addington is authorized to pass a by-law,
(a) exempting any or all proposed official plan amendments of a municipality mentioned in subsection (2) from the Council’s approval under section 17 of the Act; and
(b) exempting a proposed official plan amendment of a municipality mentioned in subsection (2) from the Council’s approval under section 17 of the Act.
(2) The by-law may be passed in respect of one or both of the following municipalities:
1. Town of Greater Napanee.
2. Loyalist Township.
(3) The authorization is subject to the following conditions:
1. The municipality in respect of which the by-law is passed shall provide a copy of the proposed official plan amendment to the Minister during consultation under clause 17 (15) (a) of the Act.
2. A copy of the adopted plan shall be forwarded to the Minister at the same time that notice is given under clause 17 (23) (a) of the Act.
(4) The authorization is not terminated because the municipality in respect of which the by-law is passed does not meet a condition set out in subsection (3).
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Le ministre des Affaires municipales et du Logement,
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing