O. Reg. 199/16: SPEED LIMITS
filed June 14, 2016 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 199/16
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: June 1, 2016
Filed: June 14, 2016
Published on e-Laws: June 14, 2016
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 2, 2016
Amending Reg. 619 of R.R.O. 1990
1. (1) Paragraph 1 of Part 3 of Schedule 16 to Regulation 619 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked.
(2) Paragraph 1 of Part 4 of Schedule 16 to the Regulation is revoked.
(3) Part 5 of Schedule 16 to the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraph:
Regional Municipality of Durham — Town of Whitby
9. That part of the King’s Highway known as No. 12 in the Town of Whitby in The Regional Municipality of Durham lying between a point situate 370 metres measured southerly from its intersection with the centre line of the King’s Highway known as No. 7 and a point situate 140 metres measured southerly from its intersection with the centre line of the roadway known as Garden Street.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Steven Del Duca
Minister of Transportation
Date made: June 1, 2016