O. Reg. 269/16: RED LIGHT CAMERA SYSTEM EVIDENCE
filed July 26, 2016 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 269/16
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: July 20, 2016
Filed: July 26, 2016
Published on e-Laws: July 26, 2016
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 13, 2016
Amending O. Reg. 277/99
(RED LIGHT CAMERA SYSTEM EVIDENCE)
1. (1) Subsection 4 (1) of Ontario Regulation 277/99 is amended by adding “or courier” after “by regular prepaid mail”.
(2) Subsection 4 (3) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(3) If the provincial offences officer who issued the certificate of offence also mails or couriers the offence notice or causes it to be mailed or couriered, that officer shall certify, on the certificate of offence, the fact that the offence notice was mailed or couriered and the date it was mailed or couriered.
(3) Subsection 4 (6) of the Regulation is amended by adding “or couriered” after “mailed” wherever it appears.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.