O. Reg. 355/16: FISH LICENSING
filed November 2, 2016 under Fish and Wildlife Conservation Act, 1997, S.O. 1997, c. 41Skip to content
ontario regulation 355/16
made under the
Fish and Wildlife Conservation Act, 1997
Made: October 26, 2016
Filed: November 2, 2016
Published on e-Laws: November 2, 2016
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: November 19, 2016
Amending O. Reg. 664/98
1. Subsection 32.2 (1) of Ontario Regulation 664/98 is revoked and the following substituted:
(1) The following fish that do not exist in Ontario waters are prescribed, for the purpose of subsection 51 (1) of the Act, as fish that can be bought or sold only under the authority of a licence:
1. Round Goby (Neogobius melanostomus).
2. Tubenose Goby (Proterorhinus marmoratus).
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of November 3, 2016 and the day it is filed.