O. Reg. 149/17: ONTARIO COURT OF JUSTICE - FEES
filed May 24, 2017 under Administration of Justice Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. A.6Skip to content
ontario regulation 149/17
made under the
Administration of Justice Act
Made: May 18, 2017
Filed: May 24, 2017
Published on e-Laws: May 24, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 10, 2017
Amending O. Reg. 210/07
(ONTARIO COURT OF JUSTICE - FEES)
1. The Table to section 1 of Ontario Regulation 210/07 is revoked and the following substituted:
1. For copies of documents not requiring certification, $1 per page.
2. For copies of documents requiring certification, $3.50 per page.
3. For a copy on compact disc (CD) of a digital recording of a court hearing in respect of a case, if such a recording exists and a copy is available,
i. $22 for a single day’s recording, and
ii. $10.50 for each additional day’s recording, if the request is made at the same time as a request under subparagraph i.
2. (1) Subsection 2 (1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “Despite item 1 of the Table to section 1” and substituting “Despite paragraph 1 of section 1”.
(2) The English version of subsection 2 (1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “$2.00 per page” at the end and substituting “$2 per page”.
(3) Subsection 2 (2) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(2) A court mentioned in subsection (1) is a court in respect of which a municipality referred to in the following list is authorized, under an agreement between the municipality and the Attorney General under Part X of the Provincial Offences Act, to do the things described in clauses 162 (1) (a) and (b) of that Act:
1. City of Burlington, Town of Oakville, Town of Halton Hills and Town of Milton.
2. City of Dryden.
3. City of Elliot Lake, Town of Blind River, Town of Spanish and Township of The North Shore.
4. City of Hamilton.
5. City of Kawartha Lakes.
6. City of Kenora.
7. City of North Bay.
8. City of Thunder Bay.
9. City of Windsor.
10. County of Hastings.
11. County of Huron.
12. County of Lambton.
13. County of Northumberland.
14. County of Oxford.
15. County of Perth.
16. County of Prince Edward.
17. Haldimand County.
18. Regional Municipality of York.
19. Town of Caledon.
20. Town of Cochrane.
21. Town of Espanola.
22. Town of Fort Frances.
23. Town of Gore Bay.
24. Town of Parry Sound.
25. United Counties of Leeds and Grenville.
26. United Counties of Prescott and Russell.
27. United Counties of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry.