O. Reg. 223/17: GENERAL
filed June 29, 2017 under Health Insurance Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.6Skip to content
ontario regulation 223/17
made under the
Health Insurance Act
Made: June 28, 2017
Filed: June 29, 2017
Published on e-Laws: June 29, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 15, 2017
Amending Reg. 552 of R.R.O. 1990
1. (1) Subsections 4 (1) and (2) of Regulation 552 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 are revoked and the following substituted:
(1) An application to establish entitlement to be, or to continue to be, an insured person shall be in the form approved by the General Manager.
(2) An application described in subsection (1) shall be submitted in the manner specified by the General Manager, who may require a person to attend in person to submit the application.
(2) Subsection 4 (3) of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraph:
5. The General Manager may require a person who is applying on someone else’s behalf to submit anything a person applying on their own behalf would have been required to submit.
(3) Subsection 4 (4) of the Regulation is revoked.