O. Reg. 347/17: GENERAL
filed August 31, 2017 under Ontario Drug Benefit Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. O.10Skip to content
ontario regulation 347/17
made under the
Ontario Drug Benefit Act
Made: August 30, 2017
Filed: August 31, 2017
Published on e-Laws: August 31, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 16, 2017
Amending O. Reg. 201/96
1. Subsection 2 (1) of Ontario Regulation 201/96 is amended by adding the following paragraph:
3.1 Persons who are under 25 years of age.
2. Subsection 18 (1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “If an eligible person is entitled to receive drug benefits under the Ontario Works Act 1997” at the beginning and substituting “If an eligible person who is 25 years of age or older is entitled to receive drug benefits under the Ontario Works Act, 1997”.
3. (1) Subsection 20.1 (1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “other than the executive officer”.
(2) Section 20.1 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(1.1) Despite subsection (1), the maximum co-payment that the operator of a pharmacy or a physician may charge a person in respect of supplying a listed drug product for an eligible person who is under 25 years of age is $0.
4. (1) The Regulation is amended by adding the following section:
29.1 The purposes for which personal information may be collected, used or disclosed under subsection 13 (1), (2) or (3) of the Act and for which agreements may be entered into under subsection 13 (4) of the Act are prescribed to include the purpose of implementing the amendments to this Regulation made by Ontario Regulation 347/17 before those amendments have come into force.
(2) Section 29.1 of the Regulation, as made by subsection (1), is revoked.
5. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.