O. Reg. 505/17: MEAT
filed December 15, 2017 under Food Safety and Quality Act, 2001, S.O. 2001, c. 20Skip to content
ontario regulation 505/17
made under the
Food Safety and Quality Act, 2001
Made: December 13, 2017
Filed: December 15, 2017
Published on e-Laws: December 15, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 30, 2017
Amending O. Reg. 31/05
1. Paragraph 1 of subsection 2.1 (1) of Ontario Regulation 31/05 is revoked and the following substituted:
1. Premises at which a business carries on the activities of both a freestanding meat plant and a food service premise as defined in Ontario Regulation 493/17 (Food Premises) made under the Health Protection and Promotion Act, if the majority of the business conducted at the premises, as determined under subsection (2), results from the activities associated with a food service premise.
2. Subclause 40 (a) (ii) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(ii) the owner or operator of a drinking water system under Ontario Regulation 319/08 (Small Drinking Water Systems) made under the Health Protection and Promotion Act;
3. (1) Subject to subsections (2) and (3), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
(2) Section 1 comes into force on the later of July 1, 2018 and the day it is filed.
(3) Section 2 comes into force on the later of January 1, 2018 and the day it is filed.