O. Reg. 517/17: FAIR ADJUSTMENT UNDER PART II OF THE ACT
filed December 15, 2017 under Ontario Fair Hydro Plan Act, 2017, S.O. 2017, c. 16, Sched. 1Skip to content
ontario regulation 517/17
made under the
Ontario Fair Hydro Plan Act, 2017
Made: December 14, 2017
Filed: December 15, 2017
Published on e-Laws: December 15, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: December 30, 2017
Amending O. Reg. 195/17
(FAIR ADJUSTMENT UNDER PART II OF THE ACT)
1. Section 5 of Ontario Regulation 195/17 is amended by adding the following subsection:
(4) The Board shall, for the purposes of allowing an electricity vendor or unit sub-meter provider to comply with Ontario Regulation 196/17 (Invoicing Requirements) made under the Act, calculate the time-of-use and tiered rates that would have been effective on May 1, 2018 if they had been determined using the method prescribed by the regulations made under clause 79.16 (1) (b) of the Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998 and without taking into account any forecasted impact of any provisions of the Act.
(5) The Board shall publish on its website the rates calculated under subsection (4) at the same time that it publishes the rates determined under subsection (1).
2. Section 6 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(6) The Board shall publish on its website the dollar per megawatt hour amounts determined under subsection (1) at the same time that it publishes the rates determined under subsection 5 (1).