O. Reg. 55/18: CODES OF CONDUCT - PRESCRIBED SUBJECT MATTERS
filed March 2, 2018 under Municipal Act, 2001, S.O. 2001, c. 25Skip to content
ontario regulation 55/18
made under the
Municipal Act, 2001
Made: February 28, 2018
Filed: March 2, 2018
Published on e-Laws: March 2, 2018
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 17, 2018
Codes of Conduct - Prescribed Subject Matters
Prescribed subject matters
1. For the purposes of section 223.2 of the Act, the following are the prescribed subject matters that a municipality is required to include in the codes of conduct for members of the council of the municipality and of its local boards:
1. Gifts, benefits and hospitality.
2. Respectful conduct, including conduct toward officers and employees of the municipality or the local board, as the case may be.
3. Confidential information.
4. Use of property of the municipality or of the local board, as the case may be.
Pris par :
Le ministre des Affaires municipales,
Minister of Municipal Affairs