O. Reg. 58/18: CODES OF CONDUCT - PRESCRIBED SUBJECT MATTERS
filed March 2, 2018 under City of Toronto Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 11, Sched. ASkip to content
ontario regulation 58/18
made under the
City of Toronto Act, 2006
Made: February 28, 2018
Filed: March 2, 2018
Published on e-Laws: March 2, 2018
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 17, 2018
CODES OF CONDUCT - PRESCRIBED SUBJECT MATTERS
1. For the purposes of section 157 of the Act, the following are the prescribed subject matters that the City is required to include in the codes of conduct for members of city council and of local boards (restricted definition) of the City:
1. Gifts, benefits and hospitality.
2. Respectful conduct, including conduct toward officers and employees of the City or the local board, as the case may be.
3. Confidential information.
4. Use of property of the City or of the local board, as the case may be.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day section 15 of Schedule 2 to the Modernizing Ontario’s Municipal Legislation Act, 2017 comes into force.
Pris par :
Le ministre des Affaires municipales,
Minister of Municipal Affairs