O. Reg. 171/18: LIVING AND LEARNING GRANT
filed April 3, 2018 under Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.19Skip to content
ontario regulation 171/18
made under the
Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Act
Made: March 27, 2018
Filed: April 3, 2018
Published on e-Laws: April 3, 2018
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 21, 2018
Amending O. Reg. 282/13
(LIVING AND LEARNING GRANT)
1. (1) Section 1 of Ontario Regulation 282/13 is amended by adding the following definition:
“continued care and support” means support provided by a children’s aid society under section 124 of the Child, Youth and Family Services Act, 2017 and Ontario Regulation 156/18 (General Matters Under the Authority of the Minister) made under that Act; (“soins et soutien continus”)
(2) The definition of “care and maintenance” in section 1 of the Regulation is revoked.
2. (1) Clause 2 (1) (a) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “care and maintenance” and substituting “continued care and support”.
(2) Subparagraph 1 i of subsection 2 (1.1) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
i. has previously been in extended society care and was adopted on or after August 1, 2013 after being placed for adoption by a society as defined in the Child, Youth and Family Services Act, 2017,
(3) Subparagraph 1 ii of subsection 2 (1.1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “care and maintenance” wherever it appears and substituting in each case “continued care and support”.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day section 350 of Schedule 1 to the Supporting Children, Youth and Families Act, 2017 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.