O. Reg. 230/18: FEES
filed April 10, 2018 under Pesticides Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.11Skip to content
ontario regulation 230/18
made under the
Made: April 10, 2018
Filed: April 10, 2018
Published on e-Laws: April 11, 2018
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 28, 2018
1. (1) A person who applies to the Director for the issuance or renewal of a licence mentioned in subsection 5 (1) or (2) of the Act or in section 6 of the Act shall pay a fee,
(a) subject to subsection (2), in the amount of $90 for an exterminator’s licence;
(b) in the amount of $200 for an operator’s licence, a vendor’s licence of the General class or a vendor’s licence of the Treated Seed class; or
(c) in the amount of $110 for a vendor’s licence of the Limited class.
(2) If the expiry date of an exterminator’s licence is determined in accordance with clause 34.2 (4) (a) of Ontario Regulation 63/09 (General) made under the Act, the fee for the licence shall be $1.50 multiplied by the total number of part or full calendar months for which the licence is in effect.
(3) A fee required to be paid under this section is payable at the time the application is made.
2. (1) A person who registers for a course described in section 45.1 of Ontario Regulation 63/09 (General) made under the Act shall pay, at the time of registration, a fee in the amount set out in Column 2 of the Table to this section that is opposite the date of the course in Column 1.
(2) A fee required to be paid under this section is payable to the provider of the course.
August 31, 2018 or earlier
September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019
September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020
September 1, 2020 or later
3. (1) The Director shall issue a refund to an applicant who paid a fee under section 1 if,
(a) the applicant withdraws the application before the Director makes a decision on the application;
(b) the Director returns the application because it is incomplete; or
(c) the Director refuses the application.
(2) If a licence is revoked, the Director may issue a refund to the person to whom the licence was issued if the Director is of the opinion that the licence,
(a) was issued in error; or
(b) included an error requiring the revocation of the licence.
(3) The provider of a course referred to in section 2 may issue a refund to a person who paid a fee under that section if, in the opinion of the provider,
(a) the person was unable to attend the course due to circumstances beyond the person’s control;
(b) the person made reasonable efforts to promptly notify the provider of these circumstances; and
(c) there is either,
(i) no suitable alternate date for the person to take the course, or
(ii) no need for the person to take the course in the circumstances.
Pris par :
Le ministre de l'Environnement et de l'Action en matière de changement climatique,
Minister of the Environment and Climate Change