O. Reg. 93/19: FAMILY LAW RULES
filed May 13, 2019 under Courts of Justice Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.43Skip to content
ontario regulation 93/19
made under the
Courts of Justice Act
Made: April 25, 2019
Approved: April 29, 2019
Filed: May 13, 2019
Published on e-Laws: May 13, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 1, 2019
Amending O. Reg. 114/99
(FAMILY LAW RULES)
1. (1) Subrule 1 (3) of Ontario Regulation 114/99 is revoked and the following substituted:
CASE MANAGEMENT IN FAMILY COURT OF SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE
(3) Despite subrule (2), rule 39 (case management in the Family Court of the Superior Court of Justice) applies only to cases in the Family Court of the Superior Court of Justice, which has jurisdiction in the following municipalities:
1. Regional Municipality of Durham.
2. County of Elgin.
3. County of Frontenac.
4. Regional Municipality of Haldimand-Norfolk.
5. County of Haliburton.
6. City of Hamilton.
7. County of Hastings.
8. City of Kawartha Lakes.
9. County of Lanark.
10. United Counties of Leeds and Grenville.
11. County of Lennox and Addington.
12. County of Middlesex.
13. Territorial District of Muskoka.
14. Regional Municipality of Niagara.
15. County of Northumberland.
16. City of Ottawa.
17. County of Peterborough.
18. United Counties of Prescott and Russell.
19. County of Prince Edward.
20. County of Renfrew.
21. County of Simcoe.
22. United Counties of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry.
23. Regional Municipality of Waterloo.
24. Regional Municipality of York.
(2) Subrule 1 (12) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “and notice of the practice direction shall be published in the Ontario Reports” at the end.
(3) Subrule 1 (12.1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “and notice of it is published”.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Family Rules Committee:
Le Comité des règles en matière de droit de la famille :
Family Rules Committee Secretary
I approve this Regulation.
J’approuve le présent règlement.
La procureure générale,