O. Reg. 126/19: DISPUTES BETWEEN INSURERS
filed June 3, 2019 under Insurance Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. I.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 126/19
made under the
Made: May 30, 2019
Filed: June 3, 2019
Published on e-Laws: June 3, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 22, 2019
Amending O. Reg. 283/95
(DISPUTES BETWEEN INSURERS)
1. Ontario Regulation 283/95 is amended by adding the following section:
11. References in this Regulation to a form approved by the Chief Executive Officer are deemed to include the last form approved by the Superintendent for the purposes of the relevant provision prior to the day section 22 of Schedule 13 to the Plan for Care and Opportunity Act (Budget Measures), 2018 came into force until the Chief Executive Officer approves a subsequent form for the purposes of the relevant provision.
2. The Regulation is amended by striking out “Superintendent” wherever it appears and substituting in each case “Chief Executive Officer” except in the following provisions:
1. The definition of “application” in section 0.1.
2. Section 11.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day section 22 of Schedule 13 to the Plan for Care and Opportunity Act (Budget Measures), 2018 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.