O. Reg. 267/19: HYDRO ONE INC.
filed August 19, 2019 under Electricity Act, 1998, S.O. 1998, c. 15, Sched. ASkip to content
ontario regulation 267/19
made under the
Electricity Act, 1998
Made: August 16, 2019
Filed: August 19, 2019
Published on e-Laws: August 19, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 7, 2019
Amending O. Reg. 199/02
(HYDRO ONE INC.)
1. Section 1 of Ontario Regulation 199/02 is revoked and the following substituted:
Prescribed communities, conditional
1. (1) The following communities are prescribed for the purposes of subsection 48.1 (1) of the Act:
2. Bearskin Lake First Nation.
4. Deer Lake First Nation.
5. Fort Severn First Nation.
7. Kasabonika Lake First Nation.
8. Keewaywin First Nation.
9. Kiashke Zaaging Anishinaabek.
10. Kingfisher Lake First Nation.
11. Kitchenuhmaykoosib Inninuwug.
12. Marten Falls First Nation.
13. Muskrat Dam First Nation.
14. Namaygoosisagagun First Nation.
15. Neskantaga First Nation.
16. North Caribou Lake First Nation.
17. North Spirit Lake First Nation.
19. Pikangikum First Nation.
20. Poplar Hill First Nation.
21. Sachigo Lake First Nation.
22. Sandy Lake First Nation.
24. Wapekeka First Nation.
25. Wawakapewin First Nation.
26. Webequie First Nation.
27. Whitesand First Nation.
28. Wunnumin Lake First Nation.
(2) Hydro One Inc. shall not, directly or through a subsidiary, own or operate generation facilities and distribution systems in and shall not distribute electricity within a community mentioned in subsection (1) unless, after the Board has received an application for a licence amendment from Hydro One Remote Communities Inc., the Board has issued an order amending the licence to include that community within its service area.