O. Reg. 376/19: ADDITIONAL OBJECTS OF THE AGENCY
filed November 13, 2019 under Connecting Care Act, 2019, S.O. 2019, c. 5, Sched. 1Skip to content
ontario regulation 376/19
made under the
Connecting Care Act, 2019
Made: November 13, 2019
Filed: November 13, 2019
Published on e-Laws: November 13, 2019
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: November 30, 2019
Additional Objects of the Agency
1. (1) Pursuant to clause 6 (i) of the Act, the following are prescribed as objects of the Agency:
1. Providing shared services, including the services listed in subsection (2),
i. to local health integration networks,
ii. to approved agencies under the Home Care and Community Services Act, 1994 in respect of the home and community care services those approved agencies provide, and
iii. to placement co-ordinators designated under the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007 in respect of the long-term care home placement co-ordination services those placement co-ordinators provide.
2. Conducting or funding research programs that are specified in the accountability agreement between the Agency and the Minister under section 19 of the Act.
(2) The following services are listed for the purposes of paragraph 1 of subsection (1):
1. Human resource management, including employee benefits and assistance.
2. Labour relations and collective bargaining.
3. Oversight and management of provincial patient care technology platforms.
4. Finance and administration, including accounts payable and inventory management.
5. Communications and public relations.
6. Support for policy development and implementation and quality improvement.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of December 2, 2019 and the day it is filed.